Ashlee Scheuerman (co-author of THE DAMNING MOTHS) and Ian Shoebridge (author of “The White Pills” in CHIRAL MAD) are the latest contributors to QUALIA NOUS, the upcoming science-fiction/horror anthology from Written Backwards. The project, set to feature my short story, “Cataldo’s Copy”, is being helmed by Bram Stoker Award® nominee Michael Bailey.
Scheuerman, who’s story “Dyscrasia” will feature, lives in Western Australia with her husband and collaborator, Ty. Her short story, “Harvest”, appears in the award winning post-apocalypic horror anthology, SURVIVING THE END (Dark Prints Press).
Shoebridge, contributor of “Psychic Shock”, hails from Darwin, in Australia’s Northern Territory. His writing credits include “A Guide to Surviving Malabar” (WHERE ARE WE GOING?), “Adrift” (SUBTLE EDEN), “The Day the World Lost Gravity” (SF WAXES PHILOSOPHICAL), and “Happiness” (BOUND FOR EVIL).
Here is the working table of contents ordered alpha-by-author:
- “In the Nothing-Space, I Am What You Made Me” by Paul Anderson
- “Lead Me to Multiplicity” by Peter Hagelslag
- “Cataldo’s Copy” by Christian A. Larsen
- “Second Chance” by John R. Little
- “The Vaporization Enthalpy of a Peculiar Pakistani Family” by Usman Tanveer Malik
- “Good and Faithful Servant” by Thomas F. Monteleone
- “Dyscrasia” by Ashlee Scheuerman
- “Psychic Shock” by Ian Shoebridge
- “Kilroy Wasn’t There” by Pat R. Steiner
Coming later this year from Written Backwards, QUALIA NOUS, edited by Bram Stoker Award® nominee Michael Bailey.