ZOMBIES GALORE, an anthology originally conceived as the follow-up to ZOMBIES GONE WILD, will finally be clawing its way up to the surface with a book launch event scheduled for August 30th from noon to 3:00 at Southcart Books in Walsall, England, just outside beautiful downtown Birmingham.
The event will be presented by ZOMBIES GALORE publisher Knightwatch Press and will be hosted by Jasper Bark (FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK), with guests Adam Millard (OF DEVILS AND DEVIANTS), David Croser (RICE PUDDING REALITY), Theresa Derwin (HER DARK VOICE), and Ash Hartwell (DARK MOUNTAINS). With free cake, tea, and coffee to go with the interviews, readings, chats, it’s being billed as a mini-con, so if you’re in the Walsall area, you’d better go to this thing.
Edited by Derwin, ZOMBIES GALORE will feature the following authors and titles, in addition to my own “Son of Anubis” and many others:
- “The Birthday Boy” by T. Fox Dunham
- “Monday Matinee Madness” by H.G. Bleackley
- “Cinnamon Road” by A.A. Garrison
- “The Dripping Nose That Wouldn’t Wipe” by James S. Dorr
- “Hungry” by Nichole Murphy
- “Road Whore” by Timothy Frasier
- “So They Aren’t Yankees” by Melanie Brown
- “The Last Line of Defence” by Jeff Lawhead
- “The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Zombie Slayers” by Patrick D’Orazio
- “Zombie Death Day” by Johnny Andrews
- “The Palace of Dead Rock Stars” by Theresa Derwin
The above table of contents is not complete, or even in order. It’s all so hush-hush, I’m surprised I can even get away with telling you, but I guess the government chooses its battles. Now, if I were to tell you about the zombie measles, I’m sure the CDC would be all over me.