I’ll see you Sunday between noon to 2 p.m, and you football fans don’t even have to worry about missing the Bears game. They play the Jets on Monday night. (Packer fans can swing by during halftime–or whenever the Packers put the game out of reach and bury the Lions.)
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book will go toward the Kenosha Literacy Council and the Kenosha Public Library, which is reason enough to go, but then, Andreas Gift’s is always reason enough to go.
Here’s a look at the roster of authors who will be on hand:
- Suzanne Simonovich (FORTY POEMS FOR RESTLESS NIGHTS)
- Louise Suzanne Boyd (JOURNEY TO THE RAINBOW)
- Jeanie Le Claire (REUNIONS II: AND LIFE GOES ON)
- Mary Jo Scheibel (BLACK RIBBON AFFAIR as Casey Clifford)
- Karen Franco (JUST HOLD MY HAND)
- Jennifer Miller-Hovan (THIS VAN IS NOT A GARBAGE CAN!)
- Norma Lundstrom (ALL FAMILIES ARE SPECIAL)
- Sandra Nowicki (SPARKLES THE CHRISTMAS PONY)
- Dave Gourdox (OJIBWAY VALLEY)
- Christine Verstraete (GIRL Z: MY LIFE AS A TEENAGE ZOMBIE)
- Christian A. Larsen (LOSING TOUCH)
Last day of summer, right? Enjoy an old-fashioned ice cream soda or malted milkshake at the soda fountain. Autumn chill in the air? How about a steamy cup of coffee or bowl of savory soup?
Getting a jump on your holiday shopping? Andrea’s Gifts always has a curious selection of gifts, and a friendly, helpful staff to help you choose if you’re stumped.