HORRIFIC HISTORY, featuring my story, “Skin of Blue and Grey”, is now available as a Kindle eBook from Amazon.com.
What really sank the Titanic?
Why do we really celebrate Thanksgiving?
Did someone really raise the dead 2,000 years ago?
Evil has lurked behind the scenes since the dawn of time. Read the story behind the stories, and you’ll never look at history the same way again.
Edited by Robert Helmbrecht with original cover art by Luke Spooner, HORRIFIC HISTORY, also available in trade paperback, features the following alternate history horror stories:
- “10 Weeks” by David Williamson
- “The Blackest Rite” by D. Alexander Ward
- “Dust” by Cameron Suey
- “The Fires of Hell and Avondale” by Julianne Snow
- “Fireweed” by Lynne MacLean
- “Giving Thanks” by Ken MacGregor
- “Junior LeBlanc & Katrina” by Douglas J. Moore
- “Lightning” by Monette Bebow-Reinhard
- “Lindisfarne” by Rebecca L. Brown
- “Lucan” by Adam Millard
- “Mud” by Pete Aldin
- “Plymouth, Born Again” by Christopher Nelson
- “Prettiest Things” by Emerian Rich
- “Scion” by Deborah Drake
- “Securing the Empire” by Jay Wilburn
- “Ship of Nighmares, Ship of Dreams” by Brent Nichols
- “Skin of Blue and Grey” by Christian A. Larsen
- “Skraelings” by Rose Blackthorn
- “Teedie and the Night Drive” by Doug Murano
- “Turning the Clock Back” by Jenny Twist
- “Under Azrael’s Banner” by Lee Clark Zumpe
- “Valley of the Dead Trees” by T. Fox Dunham
- “The Vercelli Book” by Gwendolyn Edward
- “Winds of War” by Brent Abell
Pick up a copy at Amazon.com or in trade paperback at the The World Horror Convention in New Orleans June 13-16. You’ll be able to buy signed copies at the Hazardous Press dealer table right next to the booth for Post Mortem Press which will be selling copies of my novel, LOSING TOUCH, featuring a foreword by NY Times bestselling author Piers Anthony.